If you have a dispute regarding building and construction,
contract, debt or property matter, with the right
representation,you will get the result you want.
Did you know that builders must take out insurance to protect homeowners against loss or damage? Which means less risk for you in litigation.
Home is where the heart is. That means that emotions around new construction and renovations can run high. When something goes wrong with your project, you need someone objective who can represent your interests.
Boutique Lawyers knows building contracts, building law, and the ins and outs of the system. Whether you’re a homeowner, a builder, owners corporation, owner builder or a property developer, we can help you get the best possible outcome. We handle building disputes, litigation regarding contractual disputes, property and conveyancing, insurance claims and debt recovery. We can even help set up the contracts and a processes that help prevent disputes in the first place.
What makes Boutique Lawyers so different to other firms? We’re glad you asked.
We only take a select few clients at a time. This means we can focus on your case and give you the time and attention you deserve.
We believe you’ve had enough surprises and stress regarding your matter so you don’t need surprises with your legal fees. Our fixed-fee billing option gives you peace of mind. * conditions apply
We are 100% focused on the law regarding building matters, litigation, property, insurance and contract law. We only represent clients that we can obtain results for.
At the end of the day, our primary goal is to get you the best possible outcome for the best possible price, that why we charge for value not time. Why are we so passionate about this? Because Founder Olivia Terziovski has been in your shoes. She and her family were involved in a legal dispute which nearly destroyed their lives financially and personally. She vowed that she would help others and change the way the legal industry operates by charging for value.
Boutique Lawyer’s 10 Guiding Principles ensure we are always working with your interests at heart:
- We will fight for what we believe in.
- We will be selective about who we represent—we won’t work with everyone who walks through our doors.
- We will maintain the highest standards and quality by serving a few clients.
- We will win for our clients. *conditions apply
- We will be unlike any other lawyers.
- We will always value effectiveness over efficiency. Efficiency itself , unless it contributes to a meaningful outcome, is not enough.
- We will have an organisation where the principals are personally involved with every client, even if this means limiting the number of clients the firm will accept.
- We will never accept good enough as good enough.
- We will bill fairly on a fixed fee basis for value—there will be no surprises.
- We will work with good people who deserve a great result.
We promise to keep our clients’ interests at heart
Here at Boutique Lawyers, we place high value in our clients. We understand the arduous process you are going through and know how important it is to alleviate your stress and achieve optimal results at a cost you can afford. After all, you can’t put a price on peace of mind.
Contact us today and settle your building and construction disputes peacefully
We welcome all enquiries about our services. Send us an email, give us a call or visit our Melbourne CBD office today and find out how you we can help you through complicated situations.