World-class legal aid and advice.
Your First Choice Building Dispute Lawyer in Melbourne
Looking for an owner, owner builder, owners corporation, builder or property developer lawyer in Melbourne? Do you need help to get your building project back on track? If your project isn’t going according to plan, call Boutique Lawyers.
Our team of lawyers for building disputes will handle all of the paperwork and other details involving your contract—because if you don’t handle it correctly from the outset, you may not have the success you deserve.
We go above and beyond other residential building dispute lawyers in Melbourne, to deliver a service that genuinely reduces stress and minimises delays for our clients. This includes, but is not limited to, a fixed price based on value to you that covers everything that needs to be done in your matter. All you need to do is provide the information, consider our quote or discuss a fee that is right for you and let a lawyer for property disputes, Boutique Lawyers, handle your matter with confidence, efficiency and professionalism.
Call our firm on 1300 556 140 for a confidential discussion with our property dispute lawyers now.
Residential Building Contracts
Our residential property lawyers for home owners, builders, owner builders, owners corporation and developers can also help you before you enter into a domestic contract or subcontract by making sure you work with someone who is well qualified and dependable.
Owners Corporation Lawyers
At Boutique Lawyers, we provide expert advice and legal services on all managerial issues that arise from ownership of common properties, including residential, retail, industrial or commercial properties. We acknowledge owners corporation responsibilities, mismanagement of power, and maintenance of common properties. We can also provide legal guidance on your rights and liabilities. If you are enduring a dispute as an owners corporation, our Melbourne lawyers can help resolve your issues.
Domestic Building Contracts
Our building and construction lawyers for home owners, builders, owner builders, owners corporation and property developers can also help you before you enter into a domestic building contract or subcontract by making sure you work with someone who is well qualified and dependable.
Boutique lawyers will:
- Do all the required checks on the builder and owner, including checks on financial capacity to pay, proper licenses, insurances, disciplinary actions and solvency—it’s best to know this before you sign the contract.
- Confirm that the terms of your contract protect you, check home owners warranty insurance or help with owner builder insurance matters.
- Notify the home owners warranty insurer of your claim or public liability insurance of your potential claim.
- Guide you through every step of the dispute, fight for you and prepare your claim.
- Negotiate a fair and reasonable settlement of your home building dispute, or commence proceedings on your behalf.